Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Breakfast for Supper, Kinda

Breakfast for supper is one of my all-time favorites.  It's quick (a MAJOR plus for most families, right?) and we pretty much always have the ingredients lying around.  So this started out as a perfectly acceptable meal.  Then Bug chimed in.  I guess it's my fault though, I did ask her if she wanted bacon, eggs and biscuits for supper.  I'm the only one who knew it was a rhetorical question, I guess.  She answered with, I don't like biscuits, how about ravioli.

I assumed she meant just ravioli, as in instead of breakfast foods.  NOPE.  Ravioli with eggs and bacon, hold the biscuits, please.  Works for me, kid!

June Challenge update from the weekend:  We had leftovers - the beef stew.  Riveting, I know.  Next time I'll freeze half of it!

1 comment:

  1. Oh.... I do that all the time, I love it. The ravioli was a plus. Yummmm.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...