Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

June's Challenge

I don't know if I've ever explained why I started this blog in the first place.  My good friend Lindsay called me one day about dinner.  She asked me to start sending her a text every morning telling her what I was going to make for dinner that night.  Uhm...okay...no pressure.  Does anyone else struggle with that question every day?  I did pretty well that first week with my daily texts, but they were spotty after that.  Anyway, through the course of our dinner texts there was a lot of, "can you send me the recipe?" from her.  So I decided I'd put it all in one handy place. 

Since starting my blog though, I've had a lot of kitchen anxiety.  'Is that really blog-worthy?'  'Do I have time to realistically cook that after work?'  'Wow!  These pictures are pretty bad.'  Which has resulted in rare posts and even more rare whole meals for my family.  So for the month of June, I'm laying it all out there.  My June challenge is to show you what we eat every night in our house.  The good, the bad and the ugly.  Whatever it is, I'm going to show you.  I hope it helps you answer the, "What's for dinner?" questions some days...and you'll probably get a chuckle as to what constitutes dinner on other days (for instance the other night it was a few slices of sandwich meat, cheese, no bread, applesauce and potato chips) ~ at least they ate, right?

Please join me here in June to see what's for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...