Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wheels

This is Tank.
Tank likes trucks.  Actually, he likes anything with wheels, but he calls them all trucks.
He screams with delight every time we pass one on the street.  "Truck, momma.  I see it!"
He catches his breath in delight when he hears one.  "OH!  I hear the truck, momma.  You hear it?"
He says the same think about every truck he sees or hears.  "I wanna ride it!"
And if he can possibly get on it, he will ride it.
He doesn't even care if it's pink, as long as he can drive.
The other night I put him to bed.  When I went to check on him I saw this:
**Oh - the dinosaur watching over/protecting my little man is Kota.  Hi, Kota.

I didn't say anything, but I went back a few minutes later and he was still looking out the window . . . it was dark outside.
I had to know what he was so interested in.
I should have known it would be trucks.
And tonight when I went in to check on him, he looked like this:
Sweet dreams, Tank!  Momma loves you.

Linking up with Casey

3 comments:

  1. he is so cute!!!! I love that he will ride on anything no matter the color! so funny!

    xoxox
    Jenna

    www.thedutyfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww ... so sweet ... love the minds of boys!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...