Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

!Cookies!

Do you like cookies?


Well that's a silly question, I guess.  Everyone likes cookies.


Especially these!
They are buttery and delicious and so tasty, but not too sweet.

 Oh - and if that's not doing it for you....
There are chocolate ones, too!


And you know what, they're better than brownies.
 

If you'd like to taste these, please send me an email (there's an email button in the right side bar) for designs and pricing.  I can design them around your theme...birthday parties, bridal and baby showers, teacher appreciation, Get Well Soon... and ship them right to your door (Or a friend's door).

P.S. You may want to order some extras...they're addictive!

WAIT *** you had to know I was going to give you a dozen, right?  Like me on Facebook (there's also a button for that in the side bar) and leave me a comment saying you did - I'll choose a winner on Monday, February 6 for 1 free dozen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...