Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What We've Been Up To

I took the month of October off...completely by accident.  I wish I could tell you I've been making fabulous meals or going on adventurous journeys - but alas, I have just been tending to the daily grind.  Some might say life with 3 on-the-go littles is actually an adventure in and of itself.  Most days I would agree.  So while we've been eating more thrown-together-at-the-last-minute meals and left overs lately, we've also been...

Cheering for our LSU TIGERS!!!
Celebrating family weddings
Grocery shopping (one of my biggest adventures these days)
Making fun cupcakes...(I will share soon)

Enjoying the great outdoors

And just altogether enjoying and exhausting ourselves.
I plan to be back here more.  Once a week at first, then more frequently.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...